If the phone doesn't turn on, follow the steps below to complete a hard reset.
- whatsapp software free download for nokia asha 200.
- Factory Data Reset (Powered Off) - Samsung Galaxy Note II | Verizon Wireless?
- How to perform a hard reset when my Samsung Galaxy Note II is unresponsive.
- Reset Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note2, Note3 Without Losing Data.
- How to restore Factory settings in Samsung Galaxy Note2(GT-N)? | Samsung Support India.
Press and hold the Home , Volume up and Power buttons until the Samsung logo appears on the screen. Press the Power button. Scroll to Yes -- delete all user data by pressing the Volume down button. The phone will now wipe all contents.
How to perform a hard reset when my Samsung Galaxy Note II is unresponsive
The phone will now reboot to the initial setup screen. Was this article useful? Yes No. Related articles.
See more. Recently viewed articles. Back to top.
One Bill Mobility Bill. To perform a master reset, follow these steps:.
How to Hard Reset my phone - SAMSUNG N Galaxy Note II - acuzavibur.cf
Go to: Master reset from settings menu Master reset with hardware keys. To perform a master reset, follow these steps: Back up all data on the internal memory. From any Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Samsung Galaxy Note II™ (Android: 4.3)!
- How To Fix Stuck In Boot Logo Issues On Galaxy Note 2 [Part 1].
- download opera mini 7 untuk nokia 2700c.
- download games nokia x6 symbian;
- guitar game download for mobile.
Tap Settings. Tab the Accounts tab.
Check other SAMSUNG device solutions:
Tap Back up and reset. If desired, tap Automatic restore to clear the check box. If desired, tap Back up my data to clear the check box.